The Rotary Club of Brownwood – Who We Support
The Rotary Club of Brownwood is proud to partner with and support several local and international organizations and projects.
We are a 501c3 organization affiliated with Rotary International.
One of our primary causes is the Brownwood Educational Foundation.
Locally, we support:
• Brownwood Educational Foundation
• Early Educational Foundation
• The Ark
• Brownwood Meals on Wheels
• Free dictionaries for all Brown County 3rd graders
• Scholarships for Brownwood and Early High School seniors
Polio Plus – Eradicating Polio
Polio Plus is Rotary’s on-going campaign to eradicate polio.
Teaming with the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, UNICEF, national governments and organizations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – we are on the verge of eradicating this crippling disease.
Questions? Please Contact Us